View Authors March 2019
Welcome to Legal newsBITE: Food and Drink Quarterly.
Articles this quarter include:
- Food Sector Deals and Trends
- Labelling Changes Required After UK Exit From EU
- The Brexit Pallet Problem
- Increases in Pension Contributions – It Is No April Fools!
- Consultation on Allergen Labelling Launched – Proposals in Relation to Foods Prepacked for Direct Sale and Other Potential Changes on the Horizon
- Food Company Fined More Than £270,000 by Health and Safety Executive for Thumb and Finger Injuries
- German Food Day Conference
- Brussels Roundtable on Single-use Plastics
If you have any comments or suggestions on Legal newsBITE or would like to get in touch, please contact us.