View Authors September 2019
Welcome to Legal newsBITE: Food and Drink Quarterly.
Articles this quarter include:
- Let Them Eat Cake (If We Coordinate) – Will UK Government Waive Competition Rules in Response to Food/Drink Shortages?
- New Legislation on Allergen Information Published
- Changes to Immigration Rules
- Philadelphia Ad Banned in UK Following New Rule Against Harmful Gender Stereotypes
- Brexit Readiness and Retailer Contracts
- Sector Deals - A Round-up of Recent M&A Activity
- Cannabidiol (CBD) in Food and Drink Products
- Delivery Vehicles – Focus on Bridge Strikes
If you have any comments or suggestions on Legal newsBITE or would like to get in touch, please contact us.