We welcome you to the start of a new academic year with the fifth edition of our annual September back-to-school publication.
In “Pensions Lessons for Trustees 2019 – Extra Tuition”, we offer additional coaching in core areas of the trustee syllabus to ensure that trustees are up to date with developments and are able to maintain excellent standards. We also provide a Homework Planner, which is a short checklist covering the key actions highlighted in our communication.
Among the topics covered are:
- Developments in transparency and disclosure – Does your trustee timetable cover this sufficiently?
- Regulatory updates – We are adopting a scientific approach to this!
- Advance planning for defined benefit schemes – Do you have your map and compass to hand?
- Investments – We propose solutions to a number of problems.
- How “fit and proper” is your trustee board? Let’s find out!
Please contact any member of our Pensions team for further information about any of the issues covered in our publication.