Triage Health Law blog aims to foster an insightful discussion about the rapidly evolving healthcare industry. Triage Health Law follows a wide range of legal and policy issues that impact the healthcare sector, including the challenges and opportunities related to recent government action, privacy and cybersecurity concerns, litigation trends and developments, as well as other regulatory issues.
Five of the most popular posts for Q3 2019 are listed below:
- Beyond Surprise Billing: Lower Health Care Costs Act of 2019
- Healthcare Employers: Exercise Caution When Enforcing Mandatory Vaccination Policies
- Is it Legal to Maximize Value of Secondary Diagnosis Codes?
- HHS Abandons Proposal to Reform Drug Manufacturer Rebate System
- Kentucky Appellate Court Affirms Dismissal of Enrollee Claims Against MCOs
If this type of information is valuable to you, simply subscribe to our blog with your email address, as noted on the homepage, to stay current on trending issues and other developments impacting your business and the industry.