View Author December 2019
Welcome to Legal newsBITE: Food and Drink Quarterly.
Articles this quarter include:
- Reaping the Rewards of Your Recipe: What Shanks v. Unilever Means for Employee Inventors in the Food Industry
- Sale of Matthew Walker by 2 Sisters Food Group
- Protected Designations of Origin and Geographical Indications: Balsamic Vinegar Does Not Have to Come From Modena
- Green Groups Call for EU Action on PFAS in Paper-based Food Contact Materials
- Food Labelling – Preparations for Brexit
- Food Provenance: Is Blockchain the Answer?
- European Commission Investigates French Retailer Purchasing Alliance
- Single-use Plastic Straw and Stirrer Ban – Including Drink Products With Attached Straw
If you have any comments or suggestions on Legal newsBITE or would like to get in touch, please contact us.