View Author September 2020
Welcome to Legal newsBITE: Food and Drink Quarterly, put together by our UK food and drink team. Articles this quarter include:
- Latest COVID-19 Restrictions: Advice for UK Employers
- Plastic Straws, Cotton Buds and Drink Stirrers: Ban Imposed
- New Job Support Scheme (Part of the Winter Economy Plan): Administrative and Audit Considerations
- The B Corp Movement
- Impact of Brexit on Food and Drink Labelling
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Publishes Approach to Listing of “Cannabis-related” Businesses
- Is Lab-grown Food the Future?
- Proceeds of Crime: Application to Offences Under Food Laws
If you have any comments or suggestions for Legal newsBITE or would like to get in touch, please contact us.