We are delighted to welcome you to our new quarterly newsletter focusing on the global hot topics for advertising, media and consumer brand executives.
To support you as we progress through 2021 and beyond, we want to highlight some key trends, legislation updates and best practices from across the globe to protect and enhance your business.
In this edition, we cover:
- New Competition Regulations Aimed at Big Tech
- Global Brand Protection Solutions: Cosmetic Industry
- Welcome to GlobalEdge
- Driving the Retail Experience Economy Through Digital Transformation
- China’s Personal Information Protection Law: What It Means to Companies
- Employment Law Fundamentals – Getting It Right in Australia! Why Should I Attend?
- The Non-Fungible Token (NFT) Playbook
- Smart Consumer Devices at the Centre of the EU Internet of Things (IoT) Sector Inquiry
- The Unified Patent Court
- European Union VAT: New E-Commerce Regime Imminent
- Incompetent #ad Disclosure – the ASA Issues Warning to Influencers
- Crackdown of Junk Food Ads! UK Government to Impose Restrictions on Online and Television Advertising of Products High in Fat, Sugar and Salt
- Our Firm Trains California Consumer Protection Staff
- Informational Privacy as a Branding and Asset Management Opportunity
- BEST MODE: Noncompliance With the Duty of Disclosure Is Not an Option
- What Private Cos. Can Learn From Biden Cybersecurity Order