The Pensions Regulator’s (TPR) single code of practice is due to come into force in mid-2022. This contains new governance requirements and sets out TPR’s expectations of how occupational pension schemes should be managed and the policies, practices and procedures that should be in place. All schemes should undertake a gap analysis to assess what actions need to be taken to ensure compliance with the single code. Our library of resources should help with your scheme’s planning, to ensure a proportionate approach. Please contact us if you need any help.
- Listen to our webinar, recorded in June 2021, which gives a useful overview of the draft code.
- Our one page roadmap sets out the stages to compliance.
- Our Quick Guide offers some practical tips for trustees
- Lynn Housecroft’s blog of April 2022 asks “How much is enough?”
- Kate Bailey’s video of May 2022 considers the different approaches that trustees could adopt.
- Register for our webinar on 7 June 2022 “#AttentionPensions: What Should I Be Doing Now on the Single Code of Practice?”
The single code of practice is just one of the topics we are covering in our #AttentionPensions campaign, aimed at helping pension trustees demystify the myriad pensions issues and obligations in a series of easily accessible short videos, quick guides and updates. Find out more.
Visit our Pensions Thought Leadership Library to view all our award-winning publications.