Washington, D.C., June 12, 2009— Patton Boggs LLP has once again received top rankings for a number of the firm’s partners and practice areas in the 2009 edition of Chambers USA. The highly-regarded survey ranks the nation’s leading law firms and lawyers based on in-depth research and extensive interviews with clients and attorneys.
Chambers USA recognized several of the firm’s practice groups for recognition, including:
- Number 1 rankings in Government: Government Relations (National) and Litigation: General Commercial (Alaska)
- Number 2 rankings in Environment, Natural Resources & Regulated Industries (Alaska); Government: Political Law (National); and Native American Law (National)
- Number 3 rankings in Food & Beverages (National) and Litigation: General Commercial (New Jersey)
In addition, a number of the firm’s partners were listed in the individual rankings, including:
- Firm Chairman Thomas Hale Boggs Jr., ranked # 1 in Government: Government Relations (National)
- Firm Managing Partner Stuart M. Pape, ranked # 1 in Food & Beverages (National)
- Douglas J. Serdahely, ranked #1 in Litigation: General Commercial (Alaska) and ranked #2 in Environment, Natural Resources & Regulated Industries (Alaska)
- Benjamin L. Ginsberg, ranked #2 in Government: Political Law (National)
- James E. Tyrrell, managing partner of the firm’s New York/New Jersey offices, ranked # 2 in Litigation: Products Liability (New Jersey)
- V. Heather Sibbison, ranked #2 in Native American Law
- Richard E. Anderson, ranked # 3 in Tax (New York)
Chambers’ generates its rankings based on thousands of interviews conducted by its team of more than 50 full-time researchers. Lawyers are ranked on qualities including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by clients.