Washington, D.C., June 18, 2010— A number of Patton Boggs LLP attorneys and practice areas have again received high rankings from Chambers USA in the publication’s 2010 edition. The prestigious publication ranks the nation’s top law firms and lawyers based on extensive original research and thorough interviews with clients and attorneys.
Chambers USA 2010 selected several of the firm’s practice groups for recognition, including:
- Number 1 ranking in Government: Government Relations (Nationwide)
- Number 2 rankings in Government: Political Law (Nationwide); Native American Law (Nationwide); and Litigation: General Commercial (Alaska)
- Number 3 ranking in Food & Beverages: Regulatory & Litigation (Nationwide)
In addition, a number of the firm’s partners were awarded individual rankings, including:
- Firm Chairman Thomas Hale Boggs Jr., ranked # 1 in Government: Government Relations (Nationwide)
- Firm Managing Partner Stuart M. Pape, ranked # 1 in Food & Beverages: Regulatory & Litigation (Nationwide)
- Douglas J. Serdahely, ranked #1 in Litigation: General Commercial (Alaska) and ranked #2 in Environment, Natural Resources & Regulated Industries (Alaska)
- Benjamin L. Ginsberg, ranked #2 in Government: Political Law (Nationwide)
- James E. Tyrrell, managing partner of the firm’s New Jersey office, ranked # 2 in Litigation: Products Liability (New Jersey)
- V. Heather Sibbison, ranked #2 in Native American Law (Nationwide)
- Richard E. Anderson, ranked #4 in Tax (New York)
Chambers’ rankings are based on thousands of interviews conducted by its team of more than 50 full-time researchers. Lawyers are ranked on qualities including technical legal ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, commitment and other qualities most valued by clients.