Squire Sanders has been ranked among the top legal advisers in Poland in the annual survey of Leading Law Firms and Lawyers by Rzeczpospolita, the country’s leading national daily newspaper. The rankings were launched at an event attended by Poland’s Minister of Justice Jarosław Gowin, and the president of the Polish Bar Council, Andrzej Zwara. This year, the 11th since the rankings were first published, some 254 firms have been featured.
In the latest Rzeczpospolita rankings:
- Squire Sanders Partner Eligiusz Krześniak was named the leading Technology, Media and Telecommunications lawyer
- Squire Sanders was named one of the top 3 Polish Technology, Media and Telecommunications firms
- Squire Sanders Partner Peter Swiecicki named one of the top 5 Banking and Finance lawyers
- Squire Sanders named one of the top 4 Polish Banking and Finance firms
- Squire Sanders’ representation of the borrower on the 250 MW Darlowo wind farm project was named one of the top 5 Finance deals of 2012