Squire Patton Boggs Advises DK Group on Investment in GE Door Solutions Limited

    View Contact / News /Birmingham

    Squire Patton Boggs has advised DK Group on its acquisition of an initial 75% stake in GE Door Solutions Limited and its subsidiaries GE Door Manufacturing and GE Carpentry Services. The remaining 25% will be acquired over the next four years.

    GE Door Solutions, based in Maesteg, South Wales, was founded in 1999 and has established itself as a leading player in the manufacture of commercial doorsets. It now has annual sales in excess of £8 million. With over 85,000 square feet of manufacturing space, and 66 employees, GE Door Solutions operates across a broad range of sectors, including health, education, mental health, commercial and residential throughout Wales, the South West and the Midlands.

    DK Group, a family-owned business, has been trading since the early 1980s, with activities across a range of industrial sectors. In recent years, it has continued to develop its portfolio of activities through further investment and acquisitions.

    The Squire Patton Boggs team advising DK Group was led by Birmingham Corporate partner Andrew Glaze, assisted by Claire O’Connor and Leyla Parvizi.

    The team has also recently advised DK Group on the acquisition of contract packing and logistics provider Lemonpath Limited, and an investment in sustainable packaging supplier Pentagon Secure Products Limited.

    Press Contacts

    Angelo Kakolyris +1 212 407 0148