Our Commercial Litigation Practice is recognized by Corporate Counsel as one of the Fortune 500’s “go to” commercial litigation practices in the US, and our litigators around the globe are recognized in peer-reviewed publications such as The Legal 500, Best Lawyers and Chambers for their excellence.
Why Choose Us
We offer clients across all industries and around the world comprehensive commercial litigation and dispute resolution services, ranging from bet-the-company commercial and corporate fraud litigation to complex insolvency and workout disputes to trade and cross-border disputes.
We see the “big picture.” We work with our clients to ensure that litigation and dispute resolution are always addressed in their business strategies.
We work closely with clients on litigation and dispute avoidance, compliance and training programs, as well as addressing disputes through alternative forms of resolution.
We also realize that litigation can be unavoidable and may be a strategic advantage. In the US we have successfully litigated and tried thousands of cases in every state and before practically every state, federal and appellate court. In the UK we offer strong barrister and solicitor advocacy capabilities and relationships with leading litigation chambers in London and in the regions. In Europe and Asia we offer clients complementary litigation and international arbitration strengths.
- Extensive US class and mass action case management experience, including coordinating multidistrict litigation (MDL), nationally
- State-of-the-art e-discovery technology services and deposition best practices
- Lawyers with specific industry and subject matter experience who can quickly “parachute in” on a case anywhere in the world
- Formidable trial lawyers and litigators throughout the US, Europe and Asia and strong barrister and solicitor capabilities in the UK and countries governed by UK law
- Extensive fraud litigation experience, particularly in the banking and finance industries, having acted on virtually all of the major asset-backed lending (ABL) fraud cases in the UK
- Extensive arbitration capabilities, including conducting arbitrations on an ad hoc basis and under formal rules including UNCITRAL, as well as enforcing arbitration awards around the world in cross-border cases