Our preeminent Public Policy Practice can develop effective strategies to make sure you are heard at the right time, by the right people. We can also help you assess, in advance or in real time, what government policies could affect your business interests. We are proud to have the most experienced and well-recognized public policy practice in the US and internationally. Our presence in nearly all the major capitals spans six continents.
Subscribe to our blog, Capital Thinking, for global public policy insights and information to support your business and policy initiatives.
Our team hails from public and private sectors, as well as the international community. The combination of our comprehensive knowledge of political climates and regulatory landscapes, together with our grasp of the intersection of business, law and government, has led to our reputation for cutting-edge advocacy work. We are consistently recognized by publications such as the American Lawyer, Chambers USA, National Law Journal, Roll Call, Influence and The Hill. We were among one of the first firms to recognize that all three branches of the government could serve as forums to advocate for our clients in order to achieve results. You can explore our public policy practice in more detail within the focus areas.
Why Choose Us
As a law firm with unrivaled local connections and global influence, we bring you these benefits:
- Decades of experience in the executive and legislative branches of government
- A team available in all of the world’s major capital cities
- A practical and balanced political approach to achieving your objectives
- Bipartisan advocacy teams that can be rapidly deployed to provide government relations solutions
- Commitment to looking beyond the obvious and working toward a solution that best meets your needs