The scope and speed of developments in artificial intelligence (AI) have outpaced industry expectations and revolutionized thinking around the world. AI is having transformative impact on business, with almost every sector competing to embrace the technology to leverage its many applications, advantages and efficiencies.
We are immersed in the AI sector. We work closely with innovators at the cutting edge of technology, companies going through significant digital transformation, policymakers grappling with how to capitalize on the benefits of AI and address its potential risks, and the regulatory agencies charged with policing its use.
We have extensive, international expertise in the multifaceted commercial, contractual, data privacy, intellectual property, regulatory, policy and other legal challenges that affect AI companies pushing the bounds of technology. With a diverse mix of capabilities and experience gained in the worlds of business, policy, law and tech, our multidisciplinary team has the resources, insight and business-minded, pragmatic skill sets to help our clients navigate the most pressing challenges and risks, make fast and effective decisions, build new business models and, most importantly, thrive.
We help global businesses across a multitude of sectors on AI-related issues, including:
- The development of new AI businesses and commercial models
- M&A and fundraising for AI-enabled companies
- The design and rollout of global AI governance models
- The acquisition and use of training data and foundational models
- Generative AI, and the use and exploitation of content created by it
- The regulation of profiling and automated decision-making
- Global AI regulatory strategy and compliance
- AI and intellectual property ownership and infringement issues
- The rollout and commercialization of AI solutions and services
- Contracting for AI contracting solutions and services