Squire Patton Boggs (UK) LLP is authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (“SRA”), and is subject to the SRA Standards and Regulations (which include general Principles, and detailed Codes of Conduct for both the firm itself and for its individual lawyers, and which can be found at www.sra.org.uk).
The requirements of these regulations include (but are not limited to):
- Upholding the constitutional principle of the rule of law, and the proper administration of justice.
- Upholding public trust and confidence in the solicitors profession and in legal services provided by authorised persons.
- Maintaining independence.
- Acting with honesty.
- Acting with integrity.
- Acting in a way that encourages equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Acting in the best interest of each client.