2550 M Street, NW
Washington, DC 20037
Please Note: This event has been postponed from Thursday March 22, 2018 to Thursday, April 12, 2018.
As you complete your first year of law school, you might be wondering, what comes next? Our panel of lawyers will pave the way for your success, discussing how “GRIT” can play an important role in your career growth and how to make the most of your summer experience. A networking reception with panelists, members of our firm and invited guests from the business community will follow the conversation.
This event is named after Ron Brown and Louis Stokes, former colleagues of Squire Patton Boggs, who strived for equality in the legal industry and the communities in which they lived and worked, and left a strong legacy for others to follow.
- Michael A. Curto, Office Managing Partner, Washington DC, Tax Strategy & Benefits
- Purvin Patel, Principal, Washington DC, Energy & Natural Resources
- Rodney E. Slater, Partner and Former US Secretary of Transportation, Washington DC, Public Policy Transportation, Infrastructure and Local Governments
- Amy Brown, Partner and Global Board Member, Washington DC, Litigation
- Traci Martinez, Partner and Global Board Member, Columbus, Labor & Employment
- Alethia Nancoo, Partner and Inclusion & Diversity Committee Co-Chair, Washington DC, Public & Infrastructure Finance
- Tonya Gaskins, Director of the Office of Career and Professional Development, The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- Registration – 5:30 p.m.
- Welcome – 5:45 p.m.
- Panel Presentation – 6 p.m.
- Networking Reception – 7 p.m.