60313 Frankfurt am Main
In partnership with BCCG, BUJ, CIA, EY, Zurich and Duff & Phelps, we are pleased to invite you to join our inaugural Chemical Day with fellow leaders in the industry to discuss significant market trends and hot topics facing chemicals companies.
We have assembled an impressive group of panelists for our discussions, who will offer insight on the latest issues and key developments in the chemicals industry, covering:
- M&A: Linde-Praxair, Dow-DuPont, Syngenta-ChemChina and Monsanto-Bayer. Who’s next?
- Digitalization: How do chemicals companies solve the digital dilemma?
- Public policy: How can chemicals companies use public policy strategies to protect their interests?
- Litigation: D&O Insurance Cover and Class Actions – A threat to chemical companies operating in the US?
- Regulatory & Commercial: What is the impact of Brexit on supply chain and distribution agreements? What are the latest enforcement practices of European agencies?
Further updates regarding the agenda and speakers will follow.
We hope you can join us for what promises to be an interesting, thought-provoking and lively discussion.
Hope to see you there!
Please register by email: