4900 Key Tower, 127 Public Square
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Join us to hear about “A Day in the Life” from our diverse panel of lawyers!
Come and get the inside scoop on global, best-in-class, premier practice groups and insight that will assist you as you navigate through your summer experience and legal career. A networking reception with panelists, members of our firm and invited clients from the business community will follow the panel discussion.
This event is named after Ron Brown and Louis Stokes, former colleagues of Squire Patton Boggs, who strived for equality in the legal industry and the communities in which they lived and worked, and left a strong legacy for others to follow.
- Michele L. Connell, Office Managing Partner, Cleveland, Corporate
- Nailah K. Byrd, Cuyahoga County Clerk of Courts
- Traci L. Martinez, Partner and Global Board Member, Labor & Employment
- Marques P.D. Richeson, Partner, Litigation
- Phillip Turner, Associate, Financial Services
- Steven A. Friedman, Partner, Litigation
Registration – 5:30 p.m.
Welcome – 5:45 p.m.
Panel Presentation – 6 p.m.
Networking Reception – 7 p.m.
RSVP by February 27