This webinar was hosted by USLI.
We hope you are staying healthy and safe during this time, and we are thinking of additional ways we can assist you and your policyholders. To offer expert insight into the world of the CARES Act and what it means for you and your policyholders, we will be hosting a special presentation with Squire Patton Boggs, a firm with offices across the U.S. and around the world.
- Programs available to small businesses under the CARES Act (PPP and EIDL programs)
- Employment law and loss mitigation strategies for small businesses
- What to expect next from Congress
- Economic stabilization and implementation of the CARES Act
Recent daily Public Policy updates are available below.
- COVID-19 Public Policy Group Daily Report – April 21, 2020
- COVID-19 Public Policy Group Daily Report – April 22, 2020
- COVID-19 Public Policy Group Daily Report – April 23, 2020
If you are interested in receiving these daily Public Policy updates, please email Mary Powers.