A recording of this webinar is available online.
Please join the American Bankruptcy Institute’s (ABI) webinar, featuring a distinguished panel of professionals, including former Speaker of the US House of Representatives John Boehner, as well as the current senior US Senator from West Virginia, Joe Manchin, who will share their thoughts on how best to safely and gradually re-open business across America.
In addition, they will provide first-hand insight and guidance regarding the existing stabilization programs (e.g., CARES Act, Main Street Lending, PPP), the important role that US Treasury is playing during the pandemic, and the most recent flurry of funding initiatives, including the US$3 trillion HEROES Act, proposed in Congress in an effort to manage the far reaching effects of the COVID-19 crisis.
- US Senator Joseph Manchin, West Virginia
- Hon. John Boehner, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington DC
- Karol Denniston, Squire Patton Boggs, San Francisco
- James Barresi, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington DC
- Ed Newberry, Squire Patton Boggs, Washington DC
Our panel will be moderated by Stephen Lerner, Squire Patton Boggs, Cincinnati, Ohio.