Join us for a virtual roundtable meeting, in partnership with Make UK to discuss how manufacturers can use a culture of confidence for their workforce to return to work. We will be joined by industry leaders across the manufacturing sector and a panel of experts from Squire Patton Boggs and Make UK to consider:
- The impact of the government’s latest guidelines on working safely during the coronavirus pandemic
- How to carry out risk assessments effectively and share the results
- Issues of employer liability for health and safety breaches
- Enforcement actions by the regulator
- Dealing with employee grievances
Matthew Lewis (partner, labour & employment), Nicola Smith (director, environmental, safety & health) and Robert Biddlecombe (senior associate, environmental, safety & health) will be joining the discussion from Squire Patton Boggs.