*Please note registrations for this event are handled by TheBusinessDesk.
The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has sped up the fourth industrial revolution and has been a catalyst for more human interaction with technology. These relationships are becoming a reality in the workplace and a driver for productivity and engagement. Robotics, smart devices and a sharp turn towards contactless experiences are now working across all public and business environments.
Our panellists will examine which sectors will gain value from investing and deploying automation and what is next for Human-AI synergy innovation and investment. With increasing opportunities and threats for business and workforces, what compliance and regulation will be required to underpin growth and protect reputation, and what ethical issues will automation raise? Ultimately, can automation fill the productivity gap in the “new normal”?
- Furqan Alamgir, chief executive officer at Connexin
- Elizabeth Clark, co-founder and CEO at Dream Agility
- Paul Hallett, co-founder of Vet-AI
- Matthew Kirk, international affairs advisor at Squire Patton Boggs
- Barry Singleton, chief relationship officer at Scaled Insights