A recording of the webinar is available online.
As part of our focus on providing meaningful educational events around the 2021 J.P. Morgan Virtual Healthcare Conference, we are pleased to host a webinar discussing the potential implications of the recent US elections on the healthcare and life sciences industries, what to anticipate from the new Administration (especially in the crucial first 100 days) and related developments that will be particularly relevant to these two sectors.
The elections in 2020 have ushered in a new administration and legislative agendas across the federal government. This program will look at what the changes in leadership and missions will mean overall, but more particularly, for the healthcare and life sciences sectors.
Register now and join our public policy and corporate practitioners for a discussion on the following topics:
- A look back on the recent US elections and key results nationally
- A look ahead at the top priorities of the Biden-Harris Administration and who will be the key players involved in healthcare and the pandemic response, as well as potential policy, legal and regulatory changes/developments driven by each of their agendas
- The anticipated focus on congressional investigations related to healthcare and the pandemic response, including the billions of stimulus dollars already allocated or to be allocated by the federal government
- The trends shaping private equity and venture capital investment opportunities in the next normal
The webinar will be hosted by:
- John A. Boehner (R-OH), former Congressman and Speaker of the US House of Representatives
- Joe Crowley (D-NY), former Congressman and Chairman of the US House Democratic Caucus
- Edward J. Newberry, Global Managing Partner - Public Policy, Investigatory and Regulatory Solutions
- Margaret E. Daum, Partner, Public Policy Strategic Advocacy Practice
- Danielle Asaad, Partner, Corporate Practice
We hope you will join us.