We are pleased to participate in the third annual installment of AV America’s Autonomous Vehicles and Public Transport Virtual Conference convening leaders and stakeholders from the public and private sectors at the intersection of autonomous vehicles (AV) and public transport. Rodney Slater, partner and leader of our Transportation Industry Group, will speak during the opening panel in Session 1 titled, 2021 – Reckoning and Hope.
The panel will also include:
- Kristin White, Executive Director, Connected and Automated Vehicles, MnDOT
- Randy Iwasaki, Leader – State and Local Transportation, Amazon Web Services; and Former Executive Director, Contra Costa Transportation Authority
This discussion will cover:
- Short-term and long-term impact of the pandemic
- Redefined commute and new mobility paradigms
- Use of AVs in recovery strategies and innovation
For more details on this year’s robust agenda and to register, please visit the Autonomous Vehicles and Public Transport Virtual Conference event page.