We are proud to be participating in a Brazil-Texas Chamber of Commerce (BRATECC) webinar, titled “FEEL THE POWER: Influential Women in BRATECC’s 20 Years of Success and Beyond.” We also congratulate BRATECC on its 20th anniversary year for fostering important ties between Texas and Brazilian companies and organizations in the areas of investment, trade and commerce.
Principal Paula Galhardo will be joining a panel of four other women who have contributed to the success of BRATECC over the years. The webinar is designed to not only hear from the women that contributed to the success of the organization, but to also provide the forum for attendees to seize the opportunity to network and exchange their ideas and business expectations for BRATECC with them.
The panel includes:
- Carla Lacerda, Former President at ExxonMobil Brasil
- Jussara Da Silva Smyth, EPS Project Coordinator and Project Manager at PwC
- Paula Galhardo, Principal at Squire Patton Boggs
- Adria Baker, Executive Director at OISS – Rice University
- Beatriz Souto, Senior Legal Counsel at BW Offshore
Click here to register or learn more about this complimentary event.