A recording of the webinar is available online.
Topics and speakers will include:
- The rise of environmental, social and governance (ESG) up the corporate agenda – Louise Barber, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Recent developments in UK/EU carbon reduction targets – Anita Lloyd, Director, Squire Patton Boggs
- Where does hydrogen fit in and what developments can we expect? – Dr. Michaela Kendall, CEO, Adelan Limited
- Operationalizing net zero targets – Becky Clissmann, Steering Group, The Chancery Lane Project and Senior Editor at Practical Law, Thomson Reuters
For our US audience, general CLE is pending for one hour in the following jurisdictions: AZ, CA, NJ, NY, OH and TX.
An invitation to the next three webinars in our series will be shared in due course:
- Thursday, June 17 at 11 a.m. – noon ET – US Climate Policy and Environmental Justice in the Biden Administration – Karen Winters and Kendra Sherman
- Tuesday, June 22 at 11 a.m. – noon ET – Packaging Changes, Extended Producer Responsibility, Recycling and Single-use Plastics in the UK and EU – How is Your Business Affected? – Caroline Almond, Anita Lloyd and Martin Hyde, Comply Direct