Join us for a webinar, "Are You Prepared for a Cookieless Future?" hosted by the Association of National Advertisers (ANA) on Thursday, July 29 at 1 p.m. (ET).
By now, you have probably heard of the death of the third-party cookie, or the so-called “cookieless future,” but what does the “cookieless future” really mean, and what are the implications for your business and its compliance with privacy laws and regulations?
Although the cookie now faces a slower and prolonged death – by the end of 2023 as opposed to the end of this year – cookie alternatives already exist in the market today and their prevalence will no doubt increase as new privacy regulations approach and as the market responds to privacy-focused consumers and organizations. Our program will empower you to understand and anticipate the issues arising out of your organization’s pivot toward a cookieless strategy.
Key topics will include:
- What is the cookieless future?
- Will individual tracking and targeted ads still be possible? How?
- Alternatives being offered by big tech, AdTech and others
- Buzzwords such as zero-party and second-party data, ID solutions, cleanrooms and so on
- What are the CCPA/CPRA/CDPA and GDPR/e-Privacy compliance implications of the cookieless use cases and alternative solutions?
- Will CCPA “sales” and CPRA “sharing” be implicated? What about CDPA “targeted advertising”?
- Are current consent mechanisms (e.g., TCF 2.0) applicable?
Join Rosa Barcelo, Kyle Fath, Alan Friel and Niloufar Massachi from our Data Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Assets team as they look beyond the cookie.
Please use this link to register for this upcoming meeting.
Once you are registered, you will receive an ANA email confirmation, and on the day of the scheduled meeting, an email with Zoom login instructions will be sent to each registrant.
Registration is being handled by the Association of National Advertisers (ANA).