*Please note all registrations are being handled by Dean Dorton
We are pleased to be participating in “Board Oversight and Risk Management Seminar” on September 9, 2021. This unique seminar will provide you with a firm grasp of common financial and operational risks that companies are confronted with daily and what you need to do, beyond insuring against them, to properly identify and navigate the most serious risks threatening you and your organization, while also considering current trends and associated regulatory changes.
Topics being covered at the webinar will include, among others:
- Panel Discussion – Optimize the Effectiveness of Your Board, featuring:
- Colin Jennings, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs – Colin will discuss cybersecurity data breach response and litigation considerations.
- Tonya Jackson, Senior Vice President, Lexmark – Tonya is a current board member of various organizations, including the Lexington Regional Airport.
- Neil Ramsey, President and CEO, Ramsey Quantitative Systems – Neil serves on the board for the Catholic Education Foundation, Kentucky Governor Scholar program and hOp. Neil is also former head of the investment committee for the Kentucky Retirement System.
- Phoebe Wood, Principal, CompaniesWood – Phoebe is currently Chair of the Audit Committee for both Invesco, LTD. and Leggett & Platt. In addition, Phoebe is Chair of the Governance and Nominating Committee for both PPL (parent of LG&E and KU) and Pioneer Natural Resources. She is also retired from serving as Vice Chairman and CFO of Brown-Forman Corporation following 24 years at Atlantic Richfield (now BP).
For more information or to register, visit Dean Dorton’s website.