A recording of the webinar is now available to view online.
As we leave lockdown behind us, many businesses have implemented (or have had thrust upon them) new remote and hybrid working arrangements that create a new landscape of legal risk for employers, not least in relation to the safety of lone workers. Businesses should be focusing on the steps they need to take to ensure that those new working arrangements are compliant with their ongoing obligations to protect the health and safety of their staff in this new risk environment.
Join us for a virtual webinar on 24 September 2021, when Charlie Frost, our Birmingham office managing partner, will chair a panel discussion on how employers can comply with their responsibilities for the health and safety of their staff, including those working remotely, in the post-lockdown world.
Our panel members all have demonstrated experience, technical knowledge and reputation in this field:
- Rob Elvin, European Head of our Environmental, Safety & Health Practice Group and Manchester Office Managing Partner
- David Whincup, Head of our Labour & Employment team in London
- Naz Dossa, Chief Executive Officer at Peoplesafe
- Mark Ryder, Chief Commercial Officer at Peoplesafe
Our panel of speakers will discuss:
- How to protect your employees – your health and safety obligations
- Managing remote workers, including homeworkers and lone workers
- Agreeing to hybrid arrangements, and the flexible working regime
- Workplace testing – your obligations
- Conducting risk assessments
- Latest government workplace safety guidance
We hope you can join us for what promises to be an engaging and important discussion.
This webinar is suitable for legal and HR professionals, as well as managers and those involved in risk and compliance.