6 Wellington Place
Leeds LS1 4AP
We are delighted to invite you to this event celebrating the launch of the joint report by Squire Patton Boggs and Leeds University Business School titled, “Rebalancing Manufacturing After Global Shocks and Stresses”. The report describes how to navigate some of the sector’s key challenges and explores environmental, social and governance (ESG) supply chain trends for the manufacturing sector.
Discussions will include resilience and innovation to gain a competitive advantage, supply chain trends in manufacturing, organisational behaviour and sustainability, and automation-related trends that we are currently seeing in the industry. The event will include presentations, panel discussions and a networking lunch. There is no charge to attend the event.
|11:30 a.m. – Noon||Registration and Refreshments|
|Noon – 12:20 p.m.||Presentations by Karen French and Krsto Pandza|
|12:20 – 1 p.m.||Panel Discussion: Karen French (Chair), Hannah Kendrick, Jonathan Winterton, Chee Wong and Andrea Cropley|
|1 – 2 p.m.||Networking Lunch|
|2 p.m.||Event Close|
- Hannah Kendrick, Partner at Squire Patton Boggs
- Krsto Pandza, Director of Research Impact and Professor of Strategy and Innovation at Leeds University Business School
- Karen French, Partner at Squire Patton Boggs
- Jonathan Winterton, Professor of Work and Employment at Leeds University Business School
- Chee Wong, Professor of Supply Chain Management at Leeds University Business School
- Andrea Cropley, Partner at Squire Patton Boggs
We look forward to seeing you there.
*Please note the registration for this event is being handled by Leeds University Business School.