In a new webinar hosted by Global Data Review on April 5, 2022, Alan Friel, Co-chair of the firm’s Data Privacy, Cybersecurity & Digital Assets Practice, will join forces with Rebecca Perry, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Exterro, to discuss new requirements under California, Colorado and Virginia privacy laws, as well as evolving enforcement positions by the California attorney general. Do not miss this one-hour virtual session as Alan and Rebecca highlight key takeaways related to the following:
- New consumer rights and controller obligations
- New contractual requirements for processors, service providers and contractors
- How to meet new retention schedule and limitation requirements
- Managing purpose limitations
- How the California attorney general views third-party cookies
Global Data Review is the only publication that analyzes the law and regulation of the use and trade of data around the world.
To learn more, please visit the event website.