Piazza della Repubblica 17, Milan
The event will serve as an opportunity to highlight a very positive time for investment in Italy and an opportunity for Italian SMEs, often global leaders in their market segments, to use investment to grow to the next level in their development.
The positive environment is boosted by increased deal-flow from government-backed, domestic and international funds, a pro-investment oriented government, reform of the justice system and opportunities arising from the €222 billion allocated to Italy under the EU PNRR.
In two roundtable discussion panels, speakers will address topics such as:
Roundtable 1 – A Good Time for Investments in Italy
- Thibault Vanpeene, Director, Eiffel Investment Group, on “Increased Attractiveness of Italian Investment Opportunities”
- Paul Mann, Squire Patton Boggs, Head of Global Private Equity, on “Pan-European Mid-market Expansion”
- Filippo Rozzanigo CEO, Marco Polo Advisor, on “Opportunities for SMEs”
- David Pambianco CEO, Made in Italy Fund, on “Growth of Italian PE Funds”
- Mara Vanzetta, Vanzetta & Associati, on “PE Deals in Italy: Considerations on FY2021 Deals and Trends”
- Nicola di Molfetta, Group, Editor-in-Chief, LC Publishing Group
Roundtable 2 – New Models for Investment
- Giovanni Landolina, Head of PNRR Programme, Banco BPM, on “Leveraging PNRR Potential”
- Paola Bruno, Augmented Finance, Non-executive Director COIMA RES SpA IIQ, on “How Companies See PNRR as a Tool for Growth”
- Daniele Pelli, CEO, LA4G, on “Financing Structures for SMEs”
- Stefano Rossoni, RSM, on “Opportunities Under the PNRR”
- Paola Tondelli, Head of UTP & Turnaround Funds, Illimity SGR, on “Investment Strategies”
- Ian Tully, Partner, Squire Patton Boggs
- Fabrizio Pagani, Vitale & Co, President Advisory Board Bocconi PNRR Lab
This event should be of interest to companies open to explore investment options, banks and fiscal institutions looking to meet funding needs, private equity funds and other operators exploring options for investment, in particular, into SMEs in Italy and ways to leverage available PNRR fund options, together with advisors and other professionals active in this space.
Since places are limited, attendees will receive confirmation of their registration.
If you have any questions regarding this event, please contact Caitlin Murphy.