We are pleased to share with you the Spring 2011 issue of the Squire Sanders Restructuring & Insolvency Update, in which you will find the following timely and informative content:
- Frenemies – Extending the Common Interest Privilege to the Restructuring Context
- Avoidable Transfer Laws Under Chapter 15
- River Road Court Certifies Direct Appeal to the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals on Credit Bid Issue
- A Statutory Basis for Substantive Consolidation? In re Cyberco Holdings, Inc.
- Sellers of Goods Beware! A Written Reclamation Demand May Not Be Enough
- New York Court of Appeals Maintains Status Quo on Imputation, In Pari Delicto Defenses
- Putting the Brakes on Derivative Standing for Lenders and Other Creditors of Delaware Limited Liability Companies
In the News
- Upcoming and Recent Speaking Engagements
We thank you for your continued support.
– Squire Sanders Restructuring & Insolvency Practice Group