Squire Sanders partner Adam Langridge served as a panelist in Financier Worldwide Magazine’s Roundtable: Energy & Utilities Sector. The discussion appears in the December 2011 issue Financier Worldwide Magazine. Adam provides an overview of current trends and recent developments in the energy and utilities sector through responses to questions covering a broad cross-section of the industry including:
- Major challenges that today’s market presents for energy and utilities companies
- Adjusting to supply and demand requirements of the global market
- The influence of emerging markets on global energy concerns
- Anticipated future energy policy changes
- The impact of environmental issues on the industry and anticipated developments in energy efficiency
- Restructuring trends in the industry
©2011 Financier Worldwide Limited. Reprinted with permission from the publisher.