Welcome to the latest in our series of regular alerts containing a roundup of news from our capital markets practice. Among other things, we bring you news of changes to the listing regime which, in a welcome deregulatory development, remove most of the disclosure requirements relating to directors’ remuneration for UK-incorporated premium listed companies.
This issue includes:
- Executive pay and the listing regime: changes to the Listing Rules remove most of the disclosure requirements relating to directors’ remuneration for UK-incorporated premium listed companies in light of overlap with the requirements of the Directors’ Remuneration Reporting Regulations 2013
- Developments in corporate governance in 2013: the FRC reports on the impact and implementation of the UK Corporate Governance Code and the Stewardship Code during the last year
- Audit quality: the FRC issues the findings of its review into the auditor’s consideration and application of materiality
- Audit market: EU proposals for the reform of the audit market for listed companies
- How Squire Sanders Can Help