Welcome to the November 2014 issue of the Squire Patton Boggs Ohio Public Law Update. In this issue we highlight recent decisions of interest and legislation as well as information on how the financing of prison facilities are attracting significant interest from the IRS.
Case summaries, and attorney general opinions include:
- White v. King, 2014-Ohio3896 (Ohio App. 5th Dist.)
- 2014 Op. Att’y General No. 2014-037
- 2014 Op. Att’y General No. 2014-034
- 2014 Op. Att’y General No. 2014-031
- 2014 Op. Att’y General No. 2014-029
- 2014 Op. Att’y General No. 2014-028
- Auditor of State Bulletin 2014-003
Recent legislation of interest includes:
- Amended Substitute House Bill No. 492
- Substitute Senate Bill No. 287
For further information about these recent Ohio decisions and legislation, please contact the Squire Patton Boggs public finance lawyer with whom you usually work, or any of our public finance lawyers linked in the sidebar.