View Authors November 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from Germany, US and the UK.
- Resolutions of the 94th Conference of Data Protection Authorities
- Bavarian Supervisory Authority Examines Encryption of Websites
- US Congressional Subcommittees to Hold Hearing on Technology Company Data Privacy
- FCC Chair Formally Proposes to Return Oversight of Broadband Privacy Practices to Federal Trade Commission and Pre-empt Inconsistent State and Local Regulations
- ICO Fines Nursing Auxiliary for Unlawfully Accessing Patient Records
- ICO Grants Programme Supports Independent Research Into Four Privacy and Data Protection Challenges