View Authors December 2017
Our Data Privacy & Cybersecurity team is pleased to share with you a weekly alert on data privacy issues. This week's alert covers news from the EU and the UK.
- European Commission Publishes Guidelines on Data Protection
- The Dutch Data Protection Authority Allows Film Distributor to Process Personal Data for Copyright Infringement Purposes
- Intervention by EU in Microsoft and the US’s Data Privacy Battle
- Baroness Hollins Backs Down on Amendments to Data Protection Laws
- ICO Executes Search Warrants Related to Millions of Automated Nuisance Calls