Heroes come in many shapes and forms but they generally symbolise “hope” during times of darkness. In our spring Hot Topics in Pensions, we celebrate a diverse group of figures who may be considered “heroic” in their own way (some more worthy than others), while highlighting a number of current issues for your trustee and corporate agendas.
Topics covered include:
- The increase to the normal minimum pension age
- An update on GMP equalisation
- IR35 off-payroll working rules
- The Pension Schemes Act 2021 – the state of play
- An update on LGPS exit payments
- What is on the horizon?
Please contact any member of our Pensions team for further information on caped crusaders or any of the issues covered in our publication.