Alternative holiday plans are in place for many of our readers this year and the good old British campsite is seeing something of a revival. In our summer Hot Topics, we embrace the camping experience and update you on topical pension issues for your trustee and corporate agendas. As an extra holiday treat, we are giving readers a break from GMP equalisation this quarter!
Topics covered include:
- The single code of practice. The A-Frame is in place but the canvas is not yet fixed.
- The latest on pension scams and statutory transfers. We have packed a lot of developments into a small space.
- The Pension Schemes Act 2021 is hotting up and The Pensions Regulator is stoking the campfire.
- Climate change developments. It is advisable to pack both waterproofs and sun cream.
- What is on the horizon? Quite a lot! Pensions does not remain static for long.
Please contact any member of our Pensions team for further information on erecting tents or any of the issues covered in our publication.