As a global law firm, we take pride in using local connections to keep clients updated with legal and regulatory developments on the ground. With that in mind, in response to client demand, we are pleased to present the inaugural edition of our new quarterly newsletter, KSA Connections, covering legal and regulatory developments in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In this month’s edition, we discuss a range of developments, including:
- New Shariah Governance Rules for Financial Institutions: Do You Need a Shariah Committee?
- Foreign Alert: Removal of Institutions From Securities Advertisement Exemptions
- Algorithmic Trading on Tadawul: Permitted or Not?
- CMA Resolution Emphasizes Responsibility of Fund Managers
- CMA Cracks Down on “Pump and Dump” Schemes on the Saudi Stock Exchange
- Impact of the Amended Market Conduct Regulations on Capital Market Institutions – Are You an “Insider”?
- The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Approves New Law for Combating Financial Fraud and Breach of Trust
Should you have any questions on the issues raised in the articles, please do get in touch.