View Author June 2022
The UK Infrastructure Bank, now firmly set up in Leeds, has, as promised, published its first Strategic Plan.
At a high level, the messaging is consistent with what we have seen to date, a bank that:
- Will lend to both the private sector and local government
- Has two strategic objectives:
- To help tackle climate change
- To support regional and local economic growth
- In addition, with the added recent new objective of supporting the UK’s energy resilience and security following the Russia/Ukraine conflict.