Squire Patton Boggs is pleased to announce that 118 of its lawyers are listed in The Best Lawyers in America® 2016. A number of Squire Patton Boggs’ lawyers were noted on the list for their longevity: 34 marked their 10–year anniversary; 4 marked their 15–year anniversary; 10 marked their 20–year anniversary; 6 marked their 25–year anniversary; and two marked his 30–year anniversary. Additionally, four lawyers were ranked for the first time.
12 Squire Patton Boggs lawyers were also recognized as Best Lawyers 2016 “Lawyer of the Year,” a distinction given annually to a single outstanding lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area.
Those named to the list include:
- Daniel G. Berick, Corporate Law – Cleveland
- Scott Monroe Coffey, Securities/ Capital Markets Law – West Palm Beach
- Susan DiMickele, Employment Law – Management – Columbus
- Christopher J. Franzmann, Public Finance Law – Columbus
- David S. Goodman, Public Finance Law – Cleveland
- Alexandra M. MacLennan, Public Finance Law – Tampa
- Timothy E. Pickrell, Public Finance Law - Phoenix
- Alex Shumate, Government Relations – Columbus
- Fred A. Summer, Securities/ Capital Markets Law – Columbus
- Christopher D. Thomas, Environmental Law – Phoenix
- C. Craig Woods, Litigation – Environmental – Columbus
View the full list of individual recognitions.