Squire Patton Boggs is pleased to announce that 117 of its lawyers are listed in the 2017 edition of U.S. News & World Report’s annual list of The Best Lawyers in America®. A number of Squire Patton Boggs lawyers were noted on the list for their longevity: 48 marked their 10-year anniversary; eight marked their 15-year anniversary; eight marked their 20-year anniversary; seven marked their 25-year anniversary; and two marked their 30-year anniversary. Additionally, three lawyers were ranked for the first time.
Best Lawyers in America® 2017 has also recognized 14 Squire Patton Boggs lawyers with the “Lawyer of the Year” distinction, which is given annually to a single outstanding lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area.
Those named to the list include:
- Daniel G. Berick, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law – Cleveland
- Susan M. DiMickele, Employment Law – Columbus
- Carl A. Draucker, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law – Cleveland
- Charles E. James, Jr., Public Finance Law – Phoenix
- Jill S. Kirila, Employment Law – Individuals – Columbus
- Patricia E. Lowry, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants – West Palm Beach
- Doug McWilliams, Environmental Law – Cleveland
- Luis Reiter, Public Finance Law – Miami
- Alex Shumate, Administrative/Regulatory Law – Columbus
- Gregory W. Stype, Corporate Law – Columbus
- Christopher D. Thomas, Litigation – Environmental – Phoenix
- George von Mehren, Arbitration – Cleveland
- Robin G. Weaver, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants – Cleveland
View the full list of individual recognitions.