Squire Patton Boggs is pleased to announce 107 of its lawyers have been recognized in the 2020 edition of U.S. News & World Report's annual list of The Best Lawyers in America®.
The publication also awarded 15 firm lawyers with the "Lawyer of the Year" distinction, given annually to a single outstanding lawyer in each practice area and designated metropolitan area.
- Daniel G. Berick, Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law – Cleveland
- Jeffrey A. Bomberger, Public Finance Law – Cleveland
- Scott Monroe Coffey, Corporate Law – Miami
- Richard S. Gurbst, Litigation – Banking and Finance – Cleveland
- Charles E. James, Jr., Public Finance Law – Phoenix
- Patricia E. Lowry, Litigation – Labor and Employment – Miami
- Ellen Meehan, Litigation – Trusts and Estates – Cleveland
- Mark J. Ruehlmann, Bet-the-Company Litigation – Cincinnati
- Kendra S. Sherman, Environmental Law – Columbus
- Keith Shumate, Product Liability Litigation – Defendants – Columbus
- Mitch Thompson, Litigation and Controversy – Tax – Cleveland
- Lee A. Wendel, Trusts and Estates – Columbus
- Karen A. Winters, Litigation – Environmental – Columbus
- C. Craig Woods, Bet-the-Company Litigation – Columbus