View Contact / News
Squire Patton Boggs has been recognized by World Trademark Review (WTR) 1000 – the world’s leading guide to trademark professionals – as follows:
- Russia – WTR’s editorial notes “making the magic happen is Olga Bezrukova, a trademark doyenne who has been in the game for more than 30 years and who is as confident orchestrating filing programmes as she is brokering licensing agreements.”
- UK: England - Kerry Lee is called out for being “the beating heart of the practice.”
- Germany – WTR acknowledges “cross-border litigation and international trademark strategy are a breeze for the firm, whose precise, creative, multi-disciplinary approach is appreciated by all who enlist it. At the forefront in Germany is Reinhart Lange, a savvy IP strategist and trademark and unfair competition litigator” and praises Iliana Haleen, who “brings the heat in the fight against fakes and puts a hard stop to parallel imports.”
- China and SARS:/China: Foreign – Here, the guide comments that the firm “deservedly ranks among the China trademark elites. The Beijing office dovetails with offices in Europe and North America perfectly to dispense comprehensive brand protection counsel. The set, led by China head Paolo Beconcini, has a wealth of experience in luxury goods, fashion and technology sectors and particularly thrives on its anti-counterfeiting practice – it works closely with local police forces across provinces to carry out raids weekly.”
- US: DC Metro Area and US: California - WTR confirms as recommended among this elite group Deborah M. Lodge and Philip R. Zender, respectively, in the 2022 edition.
The World Trademark Review is the only standalone publication dedicated to identifying leading trademark firms and individuals in more than 80 jurisdictions globally. Individual practitioners, law firms, and trademark attorney practices qualify for inclusion in the WTR 1000 solely on receiving sufficient positive feedback from market sources. Results are based on an extensive four-month research process, which includes face-to-face and telephone interviews of attorneys and their clients.
Find out more about our WTR rankings here.