View Contact / News /Berlin
Handelsblatt in cooperation with Best Lawyers has recognized eight Squire Patton Boggs lawyers across eight practice areas in its recently published edition of Deutschlands beste Anwälte 2022. The ranking is based on extensive peer-to-peer research, asking lawyers about the reputation of their competitors.
The following Squire Patton Boggs lawyers are recognized as ‘Germany's Best Lawyers’:
- Dr. Christofer Eggers (Partner, Frankfurt): Intellectual Property Law
- Jochen Eimer (Director, Frankfurt): Corporate Governance and Compliance Practice; Pharmaceuticals Law
- Dr. Andreas Fillmann (Partner, Frankfurt): Corporate Law
- Dr. Rüdiger Herrmann (Partner, Frankfurt): Biotechnology Law and Life Sciences Practice
- Reinhart Lange (Partner, Frankfurt): Intellectual Property Law
- Andreas Lehmann (Partner, Frankfurt): Banking and Finance Law
- Dr. Kai Mertens (Partner, Berlin): Mergers and Acquisitions Law; Corporate Law
- Dr. Jens Rinze (Partner, Frankfurt): Capital Marktes Law
The full Deutschlands beste Anwälte 2022 ranking can be found here.