Our answer to your international employment law resource needs
As businesses become more global, in-house lawyers and HR professionals are finding it increasingly difficult to have at their fingertips, the key employment laws and developments in those countries where they do business.
In collaboration with our global network of preferred specialist labor and employment lawyers, we have developed Global Edge to help multinational companies save time and money when researching foreign employment law requirements.
Key Benefits of Annual Subscription
- Global Edge enables you to save on external legal fees for "commoditized" employment law information
- It makes your professional life much easier when researching foreign employment law
- The report function enables you to prepare tailored country or multi-country reports quickly in country or topic format
- Regular news articles to keep on top of latest legal developments
- Email alerts where there have been significant legal changes to your subscribed countries
- Much more detail than other websites and will be updated quarterly together with ad hoc updates between quarterly reviews for important legislative developments
- Enables you to have an informed discussion with foreign law firms when considering a specific situation
- Written in plain English without the legal jargon
Global Edge – The Key Facts
- Currently covers 30 countries, with more countries to come
- Covers 28 key topics per country with more topics to be added
- "On the Horizon" (what’s in the pipeline), Horizon tracker and "News" features
- Updated quarterly
- Enables users to produce tailored reports on single and multiple countries in a variety of formats
- Very high search functionality
- Links to Employment Law Worldview and Brexit Legal Blogs
- Live news feed with access to Squire Patton Boggs’ employment twitter account
- Compatible with mobile devices, including the ability to search and create reports directly from your phone, tablet or other mobile device
- The ability to tailor your package, which allows you to subscribe to the countries you need
- Subscription runs on a yearly basis
To learn more, please contact us for further details, or to to express an interest in joining one of our free 15-minute demonstrations.
Already subscribed? Click here to access the Global Edge website.
To help you better understand Global Edge and its key features, keep an eye on this page for the latest video updates:
Global Edge: Singapore - Qatar
Global Edge - Employee Privacy
Global Edge - Background Checks
Global Edge On the Horizon