Together with the Federal Association of German In-house Lawyers, the American Chamber of Commerce in Germany, the German-Chinese Chamber of Commerce and KrollDiscovery we would like to cordially invite you to attend the 2nd Stuttgart Automotive Law Summit on 9 May 2017 from 1 − 8 p.m.
Our experts with extensive industry experience and country knowledge from the US, China and Germany will be presenting the latest developments and are looking forward to answering your individual questions relating to daily business after each of the individual presentations. We would be delighted to welcome you to this event in person.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Trump on Trade: Implications for the Automotive Sector – A Washington DC Perspective (In English)
- Cartel Damages 2.0 – What does the 9th Amendment to the German Act Against Restraints of Competition entail?( In German)
- Autonomous Driving – Risks and Challenges (In English)
- The New EU General Data Protection Regulation and Its Impact on Suppliers and Manufacturers (In German)
- China: Automotive China – Current Legal Developments and Market Entry (In German)